Sunday, March 29, 2009

I am the one


See The Matrix its gr8 innit? Well I made it:

I starred in it to - I mashed up cuts of Keanu from Johnny Mnemonic with shots of me with my head wrapped in plasticine. And it wasn't the Wachowski brothers wot produced it, it was the Wachalski brothers who own the Polski Sklep downstairs; they did the catering too, and we setup a proper film lot in the back close, and shot it all on our mobile phones. We just pertended it was the Hollywood stars to get the film released, it was actually all Holyrood stars.

I wrote all the graphics in machine code on my Spectrum ZX +2, I did honest...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Juankerr

 
What's Your Mental Age?
My Result: 7 Years Old
What's Your Mental Age?
Take This Quiz!
Plow through this quiz & we'll tell you what your real age is, up in your noggin.
 
eSPIN.com
fun free quizzes
meet cool peeps