Monday, March 30, 2009

PenguinOS


I am writing a new operating system, I thought of calling it Lixun and in an inspired twist I have decided to use a Penguin as it's logo.

A Penguin is the only animal with a gui after all, aren't I just insanely brilliant? Not only do I code in vi but I can do the marketing stuff - watch out Gates and Jobs here comes Kerr. Nobody else in this universe knows as much as me about pooters, so who else to give the world a new operating system? I can't think of one...

I am willing to offer a share of the project for somebody to write the error dialogs - there are lots of them, in fact it's the biggest part of teh project. Contact me if ure interestid...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Juankerr

 
What's Your Mental Age?
My Result: 7 Years Old
What's Your Mental Age?
Take This Quiz!
Plow through this quiz & we'll tell you what your real age is, up in your noggin.
 
eSPIN.com
fun free quizzes
meet cool peeps